per month excluding VAT (committed and billed yearly)
Standard Woocommerce comes, free of charge, with a couple of payment methods, see detailed description. If these are not sufficient, you may use this offering, adding xtra payment-methods based on WooCommerce Mollie.
Aqqii licenses and installs the software and maintains it. The setup can be done by yourself or Aqqii can support with Extra Support.
It is for web-stores with currency Euro.
Complete detailed description
Extra payment-methods based on the Mollie offering adds the following secure methods: iDEAL, credit card, Mister Cash, Belfius Direct Net, paysafecard, and SOFORT.
Mollie is an online payment platform, founded in The Netherlands in 2004. It offers merchants and customers an efficient means of processing transaction payments. It integrates with all major payment method. This relieves user’s burden in terms of payment choice and policies.
Standard Woocommerce includes the following payment-methods:
- Direct bank transfer : Take payments in person via BACS. More commonly known as direct bank/wire transfer. Standard notice (can be changed) to the end-customer: “Make your payment directly into our bank account. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order will not be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account.”
- Payment by check : Take payments in person via checks. This offline gateway can also be useful to test purchases.
- Cash on delivery : Have your customers pay with cash (or by other means) upon delivery.
- Paypal : PayPal Standard redirects customers to PayPal to enter their payment information.
- Paypal checkout : Allow customers to conveniently checkout directly with PayPal